B O S S Y P R A D A B O O T S . C O M
Lifestyle Meets Culture
9 Foods 9 Month Babies Enjoy
Hey mamas and dads,
If you're on your first child, figuring out what to feed a baby can be puzzling. At 9 months they have a few teeth and can eat table food but are still so small you worry about them choking. I often found myself trying to google what 9 months old babies eat. Yes, you can give your baby, baby food but it's not enough. 4 oz of puree is enough to piss my son off and baby cereal (Rice, Multigrain, Oatmeal) gets boring after a while. So after talking with my doctor and much research I came up with 9 foods babies like.
1. scrambled eggs
3. mashed peas or carrots (any veggie)
4. macaroni and cheese FAVORITE
5. diced mangoes (any fruit)
6. diced chicken or turkey/ground beef or turkey
7. rice with diced tomatoes
8. dry cereal (shaped like O's in puff form)
9. unsweetened applesauce or pear-sauce mixed with baby oatmeal
Remember to make sure they're getting the right amount of baby milk everyday and you're set!